The Dyslexic Reader is published regularly by the Davis Dyslexia Association International, and contains articles of general interest to dyslexic individuals, their families, educators, and therapists.
- USA mailing adddress & Canada: For a FREE preview issue, fill out our on line form.
- Worldwide: Read issues online at:
Search Scribd collection:
- Download recent issues (PDF Format): You can buy and download recent issues on line from our On Line Shop.
- Never miss an issue: To subscribe to the print version ($25 per year or $40 for two years), call our 24-hour toll-free number:
1-888-999-3324 or visit our bookstore to subscribe online.
Dyslexic Reader also reports news and developments from the Davis Dyslexia Association International, including schedules of upcoming events and workshops, and a directory of DDAI-licensed Facilitators and Specialists. It carries an expanding catalog of books, videotapes, audiotapes, and other curriculum materials.
The Dyslexic Reader welcomes letters, articles, news, essays, poetry, and artwork from its readers. To send a letter to the editor or submit an article, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Reports of research into the nature of dyslexia;
- Practical suggestions for correcting difficulties with reading, arithmetic or handwriting;
- Educational techniques to prevent the development of dyslexia;
- Information about related learning problems, such as attention deficit disorder or dysgraphia;
- Reviews of books on these subjects and others;
- First hand accounts of experiences with dyslexia and with Davis® methods;
- Art and poetry submitted by readers.