Links to Facilitators and Davis Dyslexia resources indexed by country and language.
DDAI provides hands-on workshops and training for parents, teachers, homeschoolers, and professionals who want to learn how to apply the Davis methods with their children, students, and clients. For those who would like to have a business as an independent Davis provider, we offer a 400-hour training program leading to licensing as a Davis Facilitator.
For more information about training in the U.S., send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number at 1-888-805-7216.
Training is also available through the following Davis
- Davis Dyslexia Association International (San Francisco, California)
- Oversees Activities for all Regional DDA Affiliates; arranges events and provides training and licensing for Davis providers in the United States, Canada, and all countries not serviced by a designated Davis Dyslexia Association affiliate.
- DDA Africa (Kommetjie, Cape Town, South Africa)
- All countries in Africa
- DDA-D.A.CH (Hamburg, Germany)
- Germany - Austria - Switzerland - France - Denmark - Greece - Italy
- DDA Latin America (Monterrey, Mexico)
- Mexico - Spain - Central America - South America
- DDA-Nederland (Maria Hoop (near Roermond), Nederland)
- Nederland - Belgium
- DDA-Pacific (Dunedin, New Zealand)
- New Zealand - Australia - Pacific Islands
- Davis Learning Foundation (Malvern, Worcestershire, UK)
- UK - Ireland - Portugal - Finland - Eastern Europe - India
This Page Last Modified:
Wednesday, 01 August 2012. >