Who we are
Davis Dyslexia Association International (DDAI) was formed in 1995 by Ronald Dell Davis and several associates in the wake of the success of Davis’ book, The Gift of Dyslexia.
Our goals are to increase worldwide awareness of:
- the perceptual gifts, talents or potentials for genius that accompany and give rise to dyslexia;
- effective methods for resolving the learning disability aspects of dyslexia.
We achieve these goals through:
- publication of a membership sponsored newsletter, The Dyslexic Reader;
- books and materials to support home use of the Davis approach;
- training and professional licensing in Davis® Dyslexia Correction procedures;
- workshops, seminars, conferences and symposiums;
- providing referrals to qualified Davis® method providers;
- providing information and a forum for networking and sharing via our web sites.
DDAI is based in the United States and oversees training and licensing of Davis®providers worldwide. Affiliated Davis Dyslexia Associations have been established throughout the world, and co-ordinate training, licensing, and events within the regions they serve.
Share this page!