Who we are
Davis Dyslexia Association International (DDAI) was formed in 1995 by Ronald Dell Davis and his associates in the wake of the success of Davis’ book, The Gift of Dyslexia.
Our goals are to increase worldwide awareness of:
- the perceptual gifts, talents, or potentials for genius that accompany and give rise to dyslexia and related life and learning challenges;
- proven and effective strategies for resolving underlying problems that induce learning disabilities.
We achieve these goals through:
- providing referrals to qualified Davis® method providers;
- books and materials to support home use of the Davis approach;
- training and professional licensing in Davis® methods for dyslexia, math, attention mastery, and early learning support;
- our newsletter, The Dyslexic Reader;
- a comprehensive and searchable research reference database;
- online information, networking, and sharing via our websites, blog, and social media.
Davis Facilitators offer the following services:
DDAI is based in the United States and oversees training and licensing of Davis®providers worldwide.