Who we are
Davis Dyslexia Association International (DDAI) was formed in 1995 by Ronald Dell Davis and his associates in the wake of the success of Davis’ book, The Gift of Dyslexia.
Our goals are to increase worldwide awareness of:
- the perceptual gifts, talents, or potentials for genius that accompany and give rise to dyslexia and related life and learning challenges;
- proven and effective strategies for resolving underlying problems that induce learning disabilities.
We achieve these goals through:
- providing referrals to qualified Davis® method providers;
- books and materials to support home use of the Davis approach;
- training and professional licensing in Davis® methods for dyslexia, math, attention mastery, and early learning support;
- our newsletter, The Dyslexic Reader;
- a comprehensive and searchable research reference database;
- online information, networking, and sharing via our websites, blog, and social media.
Davis Facilitators offer the following services:
DDAI is based in the United States and oversees training and licensing of Davis®providers worldwide.
- On-Line Program Delivery
- Davis Dyslexia Correction
- Davis Reading Program for Young Learners
- Davis Attention Mastery
- Davis Math Mastery
Davis Affiliated Organizations
Licensed Affiliates of DDAI and associated organizations which provide training, development and/or information about Davis programs
- Davis Dyslexia Association - Africa African Continent
- Davis Dyslexia Association - Pacific Australia - New Zealand - Pacific Islands
- Davis Dyslexia Association Nederland Netherlands
- Davis Latinoamérica SC Mexico, Central & South America
- Davis Learning Foundation (UK) UK, Eastern Europe, India
- Davis Learning Baltic Association Russia & Baltic States
- Davis Lernverband gGmbH - French La Méthode Davis Officiellement
- Davis Lernverband gGmbH - German Western Europe & Mediterranian
- Davis Lernverband gGmbH – Italian Apprendere Diversamente
- Davis Learning Strategies - Nederland DLS Teacher Training Information
- Davis Research Foundation Nonprofit organization to fund dyslexia and autism research
- NOIT Research LLC Help for Nonverbal Autism
- Ron Davis Autism Foundation Davis Autism Approach, Davis Concepts for Life
- Davis Autisme Nederland Davis Autisme Nederland
Share this page!