The Dyslexic Reader
The Dyslexic Reader is published regularly by the Davis Dyslexia Association International, and contains news related to Davis programs, and articles of general interest to dyslexic individuals, their families, educators, and therapists.
The newsletter is distributed in paper format to subscribers. Recent issues can also be purchased and downloaded in PDF format from our online store.
To learn more about The Dyslexic Reader, or to subscribe or purchase individual issues, go to shop.dyslexia.com/dyslexicreader
Residents of the US and Canada can also request a free copy of a recent issue of the paper newsletter using this form: Free Newsletter Request
You can also click here to register to receive our free email bulletin.
The Dyslexic Reader has been published continuously since 1996. Many older issues are available in our archives for free viewing online. The following archived issues are currently available:
- See Detailed List of Archived Issues
- See Index of Dyslexic Reader Articles
- See Newest Issues Available for Purchase
- See Issues from 2016 Available for Purchase
- See Issues from 2014-2015 Available for Purchase
- See Issues from 2011-2013 Available for Purchase
Share this page!