This website contains an extensive and growing database of research studies and other academic publications. The database is fully searchable using the regular site search function.
However, to assist students and other academic researchers, this page also contains links to specific lists of studies or publications organized by keywords or specific topics.
Research and reports specifically tied to Davis techniques and programs.
- Academic Research Referencing Davis
- Books Referencing Ronald Davis’ Work
- Comparative Reviews of Methods
- Davis Research Studies
General Dyslexia Research / Specific Topics
- Research Topic: Brain Function and Dyslexic Resiliency
- Research Topic: Disorientation
- Research Topic: Mirror Generalization
- Research Topic: Word Meaning
Share this page!